Thank you Brigitte @ The Book and The Bone for nominating me!! Her blog is so interesting, so if you haven’t already, be sure to check her blog out!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
**Unfortunately, I’ve already done this tag before, so I’m not going to nominate any other bloggers. However, I will be writing 10 new questions and if you’d like to answer them, then consider yourself nominated by me!**
- What was your favourite book as a child?
My favourite book as a child was the Harry Potter series (cliché, I know haha) because I always found the golden trio’s adventures so awesome.
- Which book do you love to hate?
There’s not really a book I love to hate, but I did hate reading Born at Midnight, if you’re interested to know. 😛
- If you had the chance to travel in time (both ways), which century would you visit and why?
Oh my goodness, this is a hard question to answer. I would probably not go back in time, because tampering with the past can result in severe effects. I would probably visit the next century just to see how humanity is doing I suppose, haha.
- Do you finish the nutella/[insert spread of your choice here] and then put the jar back for others to find, or do you admit to having finished it?
I usually put the jar back and then admit to having finished it haha. It’s ok though, most of my family doesn’t really mind.
- Which author is an automatic read for you?
Ruta Sepetys. Her books are SO amazing. I can’t wait for Salt to the Sea!!!!
- If you had to choose: Twilight or 50 Shade of Grey?
*Cringes* Probably Twilight.
- Do you read classics?
Yes, but it takes me a loooooooong time to finish classics.
- Will you be watching the new Shadowhunters series?
I did start watching Shadowhunters, but the first few episodes were not that good, so I stopped watching it. I don’t know, should I continue to watch it?
- How do you celebrate the new year?
With my best friend: Food.
- Would you read a book just to rant about it/make fun of it?
Nope, I wouldn’t do this. I know that authors put a lot of time into writing their books, so I have a strict policy of not making fun of books. I occasionally rant about books though.
- Do you agree with the philosophical theory that feeling emotions towards books/series/films/fictional situations is inappropriate because we know it’s not real and therefore shouldn’t feel anything?
Nope I don’t agree with this. Most fictional situations are based on real life or they use elements from real life anyway, so in a way, these situations are pretty close to reality. Besides, there is no solid proof that things we believe are fictional are actually fictional… You never know, they might be real in another universe. Personally though, I believe that people should be free to feel whatever they want. Just let people be. 🙂
Whew! That was deep.
11 Random Facts
- I’m the only person in my school called Kellie.
- I speak three languages (but I’m not fluent in all of them haha).
- I don’t have a favourite pet species.
- I opened my wordpress account two years from yesterday.
- I don’t have a bookshelf. 😦 But I do have a book box.
- My favourite type of flower is not a Rose.
- I don’t have a favourite food.
- I do love chocolate though.
- I used to be called a Bookworm back in primary school.
- I’ve never been to Italy (as of now).
- I’ve only had one watch for 6 or 7 years.
My Questions (I’m going to make these “or” questions for fun :D)
- Sweaters or jackets?
- ARCs or book coupons?
- Twilight or 50 shades of grey?
- Television shows or music?
- Reading on the couch or reading outside on the grass?
- Boots or sneakers?
- Flowers or trees?
- Cats or Dogs? (<- a classic)
- Writing or reading?
- Which do you prefer: Fish or Eggs?
- School or holiday?
Hope you guys liked this post!! x