Thank you for nominating me for this award, Kelly (@Stellar Scrutiny)!! ❤
(The Official) RULES
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in you post
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
Unfortunately, I’ve already done this tag before, so I’m not going to nominate any other bloggers. However, I will be writing 10 new questions and if you’d like to answer them, then consider yourself nominated by me! 🙂
What fictional character would you want as an ally in the Hunger Games?
I’d love to have Hermione as a fictional ally because she can apparate us out of the Hunger Games. On a more serious note though, I do think Hermione would make a great ally.
If you had only one day left to live, what book would you read in that day?
I would probably read Howl’s Moving Castle, by Diana Wynne Jones, as it is a novel filled with imagination and wonderful characters that would make anyone’s day (especially mine) brighter.
Did you receive any bookish gifts for Christmas? If so, what was your favorite?
Nope. My family doesn’t celebrate Christmas sadly. 😦
Star Wars or Star Trek?
Sorry Star Trek fans, I’m going to say Star Wars because I’ve never watched Star Trek.
If you could read only one genre for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Oh my goodness I’d hate to be restricted to one genre. But if I were restricted to one genre, I would probably choose high fantasy.
What is your preferred way to read? (i.e. laying down, hanging upside-down…etc.)
I prefer to read sitting. I have no idea why haha.
Who is your favourite heroine?
Hermione. Without a question or a doubt. She is so awesome.
How about hero?
This question is hard. I like a lot of heroes. I’m going to say Percy Jackson.
If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chocolate (chip cookies) ❤
What’s your most anticipated release of 2016?
I am so excited for the books of 2016. My most anticipated book is…
The ending of Golden Son was seriously brutal. I need this book ok.
MY QUESTIONS (should you choose to answer them c:)
- What’s the most captivating classic you’ve read?
- Which heroine/hero annoyed you the most?
- Who are favourite authors?
- Favourite 2016 read so far?
- What book did you find hilarious?
- Your favourite secondary character?
- What’s your favourite book to movie adaptation?
- Hardcover or paperback?
- What book had the worse cliffhanger in your opinion?
- Would you rather exist in the world of The Hunger Games or The Maze Runner?
Thank you for nominating me again, Kelly! I loved answering your questions. I hope all of you guys enjoyed reading my answers. 🙂