Thank you to Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads for nominating me. This is a unique award that I am really excited to do. If you haven’t seen this blog before I really recommend you go visit it. Her blog is amazing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for you.
- Set some new questions and nominate five more bloggers.
Which fandom do you identify yourself most with?
I normally identify myself most with The Hunger Games fandom since I used to have a tumblr blog devoted to this fandom. I also identify myself as part of the HP fandom a lot of the time though. I love both fandoms equally (and they’re not the only ones I’m a part of)!! ❤
What are some positives and negatives to fandoms in general?
One of the positives is definitely that you can find a lot of other people who are just as passionate about the books or tv series or movie… As you are. There are always great discussions, great canary, fan fiction that one might not have discovered without being part of the fandom.
In terms of negatives, there can be some conflicts between two fandoms sometime and they don’t always end peacefully. Thankfully I haven’t witnessed many of these conflicts.
Is there one fandom that you will never understand or want to join?
I’ve always wanted to join twilight fandom!!!!!!!!! Just joking hehe. 😉 I have read the books, but I don’t feel passionate enough about it to join the fandom.
Do you collect and fandom items? What are they?
I don’t often collect fandom items since it’s hard to find them over here, and shipping is very expensive. But my friend did go e me this really cool THG cup with a design that changed when it is heated.
What book, tv show, or movie do you think deserves a hardcore fandom but doesn’t have one?
I feel like The King of Attolia should deserve a hardcore fandom. That book is a masterpiece, I loved it so much. Actually, I think The King of Attolia does have a small and less well known fandom. I don’t think the fandom is that hardcore though.
Five New Questions…
- Which fandom do you think creates the best (subjectively) fanart/fanfiction/gifs…?
- How many fandoms do you identify yourself with? What fandoms are they?
- Do you have any fandom items? If you do, what is your favourite item?
- Favourite OTP from your favourite fandom?
- What book (series)/fandom/tv series/anything will you remain a fangirl for until the very end?
- Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
- Ali @ Arctic Books
- Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
- Brigitte @ The Book and the Bone
- Maddie & Bee @ Heart Full of Books
As always, if you’ve already received this award, feel free to not answer my questions! 🙂