An Award: The Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you so much to Brigitte @ The Book and the Bone for nominating me! I’m really excited to receive this award and start answering your questions!!! 🙂
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
Do you have a favourite poem?
I have read several different poems (mostly in English class for analysis haha), but I have yet to meet a poem that I loved at first read. There are a few poems I quite like though. For example, “Love at First Sight” by Wislawa Szymborska.
Which book universe would not want to live in?
When I first read this question, my immediate response was The Hunger Games universe. I mean, I definitely wouldn’t want to live through this…
However, I suppose that universe would not be that bad if I was lucky enough not to get picked to go to the arena. This would probably be me in the arena though:
I would probably not want to live in The 5th Wave universe, because the probability of death increases uh… significantly in that world as I would be one of the last survivors on Earth.
If you could study anything, what would it be?
If I could study anything, I would pretty much study anything that fascinated me (so basically a lot of stuff).
Favourite subject at school?
My favourite subject would have to be History. I have always loved, and I still love learning in this subject. The essay writing isn’t all that tiresome either.
Least favourite subject at school?
My least favourite subject is Physical Education. I have nothing against sports, but I just don’t enjoy the way this subject is taught in my school.
Would you rather live forever or be guaranteed a spot in paradise when you die?
I think I would rather be guaranteed a spot in paradise when I die. Sometimes, “letting go” is better than pointlessly clinging on.
Favourite non-canon pairing?
I love Ron, but my favourite non-canon pairing is Dramione. 😀
What was the first fandom you became really invested in?
The first fandom I joined was the Harry Potter fandom, but the first fandom I became really invested in was The Hunger Games fandom. At one point, I was so into The Hunger Games that I could remember most of the lines in the movie, and say the exact line right before the actor or actress said it in the movie. It really annoyed my friends haha.
Do you like watching horror films?
Depends. I don’t mind horror films as long as the music/soundtrack isn’t too scary. It’s normally the music that scares me, not the actual scenes.
Favourite literary trope?
My favourite type of literary trope is irony. For some reason, I always find ironic phrases really interesting.
What’s your favourite English accent?
I’m not really familiar with English accents, so I’m just going to go with the London accent. Is that an accent?! Or is it called Cockney? I have no idea. Sorry if I offended you with my lack of English accents knowledge!
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- Where in the world would you want to visit before you die?
- Favourite book out of the Spring 2015 releases?
- What’s your favourite musical?
- What’s your opinion on the new iphone SE?
- Who’s your favourite American presidential candidate?
- What language are you not fluent in, but would love to learn?
- If you could have tea with any historical figure, who would he or she be?
- If you could have tea with any fictional character (excluding characters in historical fiction), who would he or she be?
- What book to movie adaptation do you think was an absolute flop?
- What’s a name that you really love?
Klinta @ Book Owly
Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
Leanna @ Short Story Long
Yasmin & Paige @ The Wild Readers
And of course, I also nominate anyone else who wants to do this tag!
Hope you guys enjoy the questions! ❤ ❤ ❤